Arrival at the Balice - Cracow airport.
- Tour of Cracow's Old Town: the Wawel Royal Castle, the Royal Cathedral, Rynek Glowny - Europe’s largest medieval town square, the City Hall building, St Mary’s Basilica, the Florian Gate, Jewish district of Kazimierz.
- The Old Town tour of Bratislava – capital of Slovakia, magic city on the Danube: St. Martin’s Cathedral, Poor Clare’s Church, Michael’s Gate, the Franciscan Church, the Main Square with the Old Town Hall and Maximilian Fountain.
- Tour of Budapest – capital of Hungary: Margaret Bridge, the Royal Castle on the Buda side, the Fishermen's Bastion, Matthias Church, Gellert Hill with fantastic photo opportunities of the city view before crossing Elisabeth bridge, the Danube and the House of Parliament.
- Tour of Vienna – capital of Austria: the Ringstrasse with numerous grand buildings, the State Opera House, the magnificent Museum of Fine Arts with its world famous art treasures of the Habsburgs and the Natural History Museum, the Hofburg, the Parliament, the City Hall, the Belvedere Palace, St. Stephen’s Cathedral - the unchallenged Gothic masterpiece.
- The Auschwitz Birkenau Memorial and Museum – former Nazi Concentration Camps
- Salt Mine of Wieliczka
Transfer to the Balice - Cracow airport. Departure.