Arrival in Warsaw. Transfer to Krakow.
- Tour of Krakow's Old Town: the Wawel Royal Castle, the Royal Cathedral, Rynek Glowny - Europe’s largest medieval town square, the City Hall building, St Mary’s Basilica, the Florian Gate, Jewish district of Kazimierz.
- Salt Mines of Wieliczka
- The Auschwitz Birkenau Memorial and Museum – former Nazi Concentration Camps
- Tour of Toruń – the birthplace of Nicolaus Copernicus, the most Gothic urban complex in Poland: the Old City Town Hall, Gothic cathedrals, ruins of Teutonic Knights’ Castle, Gothics townsman's houses, battlements with gates and turrets.
- Trip to Malbork: sightseeing Teutonic Malbork Castle - the biggest Gothic fortress in Europe
- Walking tour of Gdańsk: the Upland Gate, the Old Town, Long Street and the Long Market with the Artus Court, the Neptun Fountain, the Golden House, the Green gate, the banks of Moltawa River, the Amber Museum, St Mary's Church.
- Gdynia: the Monument to the fallen shipyard workers of 1970, the European Solidarity Centre. Transfert to Oliwa.
- Tour of Sopot: the longest wooden pier in Europe, walk along the famous promenade of Heroes of the Monte Cassino Street.
- Transfer to Warsaw. Accomodation in a hotel. Walking tour of Old Town: the Royal Castle, the Old Market Square, Barbacan, Royal Route with the Presidential Palace, University of Warsaw, the Holly Cross Church with Chopin's heart, Copernicus Statue, the Tomb of Unknown Soldier.
Transfer to the Warsaw Chopin airport. Departure.