Attival at John Paul II Airport Cracow-Balice. Transfer to hotel.
- Tour of Cracow’s Old Town: the Wawel Royal Castle, the Royal Cathedral, the Min Square, St Mary’s Basilica
- The Archibishop’s Palace with the famous window from wchich the pope greeted young people every time he returned to Krakow
- The church of Stanislas Kostka where John Paul II celebrated his first mass
- the house in Kanonicza street where he lived as bishop
- Visit to Archidiocesan Museum where Karol Wojtyła lived and worked
- Tour to Wadowice – the pope’s home town: parish church and family home
- Visit to the Sanctuary of Divine Mercy in Łagiewniki, consacrated by John Paul II, place of pilgrimage famous for the relics of St Faustyna Kowalska, canonised by the pope.
Transfer to Airport Cracow-Balice. Departure.
81 444 50 27
81 444 69 33
FABRYCZNA 2, LUBLIN
07.06 - 17.06.2018
Erewań- klasztor Geghard - Garni - Zwartnoc - Eczmiadzyn - Chor Wirap - Dolina Areni - Monastyr Noravank - Jezioro Sewan - Noratus - klasztory Sanahin i Haghpat - Tbilisi - Mccheta - Gruzińska Droga Wojenna - Cminda Sameba - Kachetia - Signagi
21.04 - 28.04.2018
Batumi - Jaskinia Prometeusz - Wielka Gruzińska Droga Wojenna - Ananuri - Cminda Sameba - Tbilisi - Signagi - Mccheta - Wzgórze Dżwari - Borżomi - Skalne Miasto Wardzia - Rabat