Bieszczady is the most forested district in Poland and the most scarcely populated.
Mountains, forests, pastures in a winter scenery make for tremendous impressions and it is difficult to resist thinking of this land as the ‘Polish Alaska’ – a haven for climbers and to walkers. It is a very hospitable area – all visitors are warmly welcomed and we ensure professional service and plenty of attractions.
The abundence of animal species found within the municipalities’ borders allows for provides a rare opportunity for animal lovers.
Amongst the larger mammals we can observe brown bear, wolves, bison, red deer, roe deer, wild boar, foxes, badgers, otters, wildcats, lynx and beavers.
We offer to the employees of your company:
- walking across the splendid Carpathian forest
- bird watching
- discovering wildlife accompanied by licensed guides
- horse-drawn carriages or sleigh rides in winter
- evening campfires and tasting of regional snacks
- guitar concerts - ballads typical of the region
- tasting of regional products and alcohols
Prices depend on the number of people and ordered services.